Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- • Ensure that web pages work properly.
- • Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- • Know the user's browsing experience.
- • Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their presence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the objective for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified in the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- • Essential: cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your Guardian account and make comments. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- • Performance: cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our journalism and to improve our sites and apps, so that users have a better experience.
- • Advertising: cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. There are two types:
- • Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, independently of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him.
- • Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- • Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when they access a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- • Analytics: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although at times they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
En caso en que no consienta, debe abandonar el Web en este momento o bloquear las cookies en su navegador según se explica más adelante. En caso en que continúe navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.
3. Cookies used in this web page
We inform you through a table about the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusiveness" supported on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for content maintenance and navigation, of which it is only necessary to report their existence.
- Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through webs of which SESDERMA, S.L. It is not a holder. Normally they correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
If the user wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Otras herramientas de terceros, disponibles on-line, que permiten a los usuarios detectar las Cookies en cada sitio web que visita y gestionar su desactivación (por ejemplo, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
5. What happens when you disable your cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behaviour than expected, for example, remain identified, keep purchases in the "shopping cart" in an e-commerce service or receive information directed to your location, among others.
SESDERMA, S.L., can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically .
SESDERMA, S.L., 2019 ©Todos los derechos reservados